Friday, March 12, 2010

CWS Friday


Had off today, so I:
Finished painting the bathroom
Hung the new shower curtain rod and towel rack
Did 7 loads of laundry (folded 5)
Cleaned 3 cat boxes
Did 3 loads of dishes and wiped down the kitchen
Took out 3 bags of trash
and snuck in an hour's nap.

The house is not clean, but it doesn't look like I've run off to join the circus, either, and at this point that is good. Got the whole weekend ahead of me and who knows where things will go?

Oh, yeah, you know it. I'll be looking for work.

7 comments:

ALF said...

I like your shower curtain!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Very pretty! I like the shower curtain too, and whatever you call that part of the wall, the lower half wood part.

And HI Alf! I can't get to your blog anymore, but wonder how you're doing now and then. Any baby yet?

Christine said...

Thanks. I had no idea the shower curtain would be such a hit, but yes I like it too.

L. Wayne Precht said...

@Jill
The lower half of the wall is called wainscoting and commonly comes in two types: beadboard (featured in the sparkling bathroom) and raised-panels like in old houses (usually stained dark instead of painted though).

the shower curtain is lovely, you can hardly tell there's a body wrapped in duct tape back there in the tub. Awesome job!

Christine said...

Wayne--Yeah, Son #3 said, when we removed the old tile and wallboard, "Wouldn't it be great if we found Jimmy Hoffa back there?" You two would be fast friends, I am sure.

Jill said...

Oh wainscoting...that sounds sort of familiar...

Actually I just realized it makes sense that I liked it so much because I think I have it in my living room. I don't know which kind though.

VERY FUNNY on the body!!! They would be best buddies, wouldn't they?!? :-) :-) :-)