Friday, November 13, 2009

Write me a Recommendation Letter?

Ok, the job hunt gets quirkier. I saw an ad on Craigslist which has me intrigued. Long and the short of it: they want recommendation letters from people OTHER than current and former employers. And they want creativity.

I figure, calling out to all my bloggy people and then sending a stack of letters from y'all in addition to my more traditional stuff might count toward that.

So, hey, if you want to write me a letter of recommendation, comment and I'll send you my address :)

No Pressure, as they say. Just, you know, if ya wanna.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Are you calling out to bloggy people who actually know you or is knowing you over the internet good enough for these people (just wondering - totally understand if I'm excluded from this particular assignment).

Christine said...

Anyone, actually. Somehow the idea of "I only know Christine through her writing" appeals to me.

This job thing is getting more and more interesting, the more I dig. Still not sure WHAT to think of the guy, but I am intrigued.

Victoria said...

Hmmm... seems to me that knowing you through your writing would be a definite PLUS... especially since it showcases your considerable creativity. I'd be happy to write you a gushy letter telling anyone who wants to know how creative you are... send me a note via Facebook with your address (I rarely check my gmail). (will probably leave out the story I tell to friends about my favorite post from this blog... the one awhile back about the floor covering idea you had to keep your MEN from littering the floor)