1.Your name plus “ness”
Christineness. Sounds pointless.
2. Two feelings at the moment? Hungry and expectant
3. What are you listening to right now? The shower, and the tv. Thank god the shower is loud enough to tune out the TV
4. Done anything you regret so far this week? Not really, but, hey, it's only Wednesday
5. Describe where you are right now? In the corner of my living room, next to the picture window.
6.The highlight of your week? Do I have to pick? No, I do not. Blues Jam tomorrow and then an ACME Blues Company show on Saturday. I shall be dancing my little butt off. Oh, OK, I pick the ACME show. Because it is a longer night.
7. What are you craving to have right now? Frozen mocha. And I shall, in just a few minutes.
8. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? My parents, my sister, and the Sons and I went out for truly horrible pizza on Thursday.
9. What are you scared of? Sharks. Drowning. And drowning and then being eaten by sharks. Also, mediocrity.
10. Last movie you watched? Ironman
11. Do you have feelings for someone? Yes!
12. What is your heritage? Italian mother, Brit father, but everyone's been in the US for 120 years so who would know? Just means I like floppy bacon AND pizzelle.
13. Are you thinking of someone right now? Yes.
14. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree? Well, let's just call her confused.
15. Last thing you downloaded on your computer? flexible healthcare spending reimbursement forms. Because I know how to party!
16.Have you changed much this year? Oh, yeaaaah.
17. Say something about the person who posted this before you? He commented on my blog the other day...just to be nice when I felt lousy.
18. Do you like moms? Some of them. Sometimes even myself.
19.Hugs Or Kisses? Oh, kisses, for sure.
20. Say one of your friends and an inside joke with them. Mike--HOW HARD COULD IT BE?
21. How many homes have you lived in? 11
22. This Q went AWOL. And so it shall be court martialed.
23. Who was the last person to text message you? My Man.
24. Where was the last place you went besides where you are? I drove the Sons to tae kwon do, and then picked up Chinese food AND pizza. Because I am such an awesome wife and mother that I wanted to make EVERYONE happy. Plus, I didn't have to cook.
25. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes, but it's been a long time, because that show went off the air ages ago.
26. Do you speak any other language other than English? I used to speak Thai, but I have forgotten just about all of it.
27. Last thing you watched on TV? Um...something about new helmet-based systems on military planes. I watched about 2 minutes of it. Sounded very cool.
28. Do you dress for style or comfort? Both!
29. Name someone with the same b-day as you? John Lennon
30. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? No, but I did have a tequila sunrise in Tijuana. Would have had a drunken night, but Hubby got hit by a car before we could drink more than one...
31. Whats the craziest thing you’ve done? I don't think I have ever done anything crazy. Ever.
32. Favorite colour(s)? Blue and green
33. What are your plans for tonight? take the Sons to tae kwon do. Maybe write a bit.
34. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Blues jam!
35. Last time you smiled? Just a minute ago, while listening to Johnny Cash.