69 Questions Guaranteed You've Never Answered. (Not sure who guarantees it but that's what it said on the tin.)
1. Would you bang your neighbor? Dear lord, no.
2. What describes your relationship status? Married, but someone last night thought I was hubby's girlfriend, so I guess we're sufficiently affectionate.
3. Where are you? In the living room.
4. What's the last movie you've seen? I think it might have been iGo To Japan--a TV movie. Does that count?
5. The last person you held hands with? Hubby
6. Who Is Your Best Friend? I seem to have several in the running.
7. Who have you talked to most today? Hubby, so far.
8. Do you carve pumpkins every year? I did every year for about 17 years, but this year I didn't...and someone smashed my pumpkin.
9. Color of your underwear? Purple and black
10. Color of your shirt? Navy blue
11. I'm always... swamped
12. Who's on speed dial 2? 4? 6? I don't use it.
13. Honestly, how many people do you have feelings for? I have feelings about everyone I know, I think.
14. Whats your favorite season? Summer.
15. Good advice if you ever go camping? Don't invite me, as I hate camping!
16. Are you a bad influence? On occasion. But I'm not going to make you do something you wouldn't do.
17. Rather have your name or your siblings name? Mine.
18. Would you do anything for someone else? I'll do some things for some people but there aren't too many people I'd do ANYTHING for.
20. Have you ever been called a bitch? Just once, that I know about.
21. Have you ever been called a slut? Yes.
22. What is your ringtone? A horrible piece of non-music.
24. Are your grades good? Thank goodness I don't need to worry about that anymore!
25. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out? Naaah.
26. Does your best friend(s) have a nexopia? I don't know what a nexopia is!
27. Whose page did you visit last? Penelope's blog--that's when I stole her meme.
28. Last time you went out to lunch? Son #4 and I stopped at Taco Bell on Wednesday.
30. Who is your favorite character from Friends? I take the 5th.
31. Do you have a tattoo? Nope.
32. Do you want one? Not really.
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears CD? No.
34. What did you do last night? Danced to Hubby's band at the office Christmas party, helped the band load up their equipment. Hung out with Hubby, afterwards. Great fun.
35. Are you a LOST fanatic? No. I kind of hate TV, most of the time.
36. What's your name spelled backwards? Unpronounceable.
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library? We have some Ozzy.
38. iPod or Zune? Neither
39. Do you watch Family Guy regularly? I've only seen maybe 2 episodes.
40. King of the Hill? See the answer above.
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often? No.
42. What's the last thing you bought? I'm doing a lot of online Christmas shopping.
43. What's the last thing someone bought you? Hubby bought me a drink at a bar the other day.
44. Do you ever sing obnoxiously in the shower? Not too obnoxiously, I don't think.
45. What's in your CD player right now? Amy's mix CD.
46. What's your favorite movie? Maybe The Manchurian Candidate.
47. Another favorite movie? The Shawshank Redemption.
48. Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? Not really.
49. Can you sing? Not well enough for other people, but I have fun in the car.
50. Do you play any instruments? No.
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? No, unfortunately.
54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? No.
55. Do you know how to knit? A little.
56. Do you have a job? I work, but I don't have a job.
57. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them on nexopia? No.
58. What are you doing right now besides this survey? Talking to a friend and wishing I had some tea.
59. Last place you went for vacation? New York
60. Favorite number? I don't have one.
61. Physics or chemistry? I took chemistry.
62. Facebook or Myspace? Neither
64. R-rated or G-rated movies? Can both be good, and both can stink.
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars? Star Wars.
67. Fly or road trip? Either.
68. Batman, Spiderman, or Superman, or the Hulk, or SilverSurfer? Spider-Man.
69. What's your favorite Disney movie? Snow White, maybe?