Saturday, January 30, 2010

I hate snow Sofa King much

It has been falling since last night, and at this point we have maybe 7 inches or so, and it is still falling as hard as ever. We are snowed in, no question. The Sons are hopeful that there will be no school, come Monday. Me, I am just hoping that at some point Spring will come, and with it the Thaw, and we can put this bull behind us.

If you are reading this from some northern clime, and laughing at my piteous mewling about a lousy 7 inches of fluffy snow, I hear ya. I know. I am pathetic, and you are my hero. What can I say? I was born in DC. We do not do blizzards well at all. The only "snow" I want is a "snow cone", in the dead of summer.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

The best thing about the snow is that I got to take some marvelous photos of the birds in my garden during the snowstorm. One was posted today and more will be posted over the next few days on my photo blog ... and the word verification today is diumst but don't EVER forget to type it before saying publish or you get another non-word word: boyavi

Jill said...

I love seeing snow for the first time each season. After that, I'm all done. I'm a very, very summer person, so I do understand and hope it clears up for you soon!