Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh, we are just a PAIR

Hubby keeps throwing out his back. Thank God for lidocaine patches. And then yesterday I tripped over a wayward branch and fell onto the concrete steps in front of our house. Couldn't break my fall because I was carrying a stack of pizzas. So I landed, HARD, on both knees and elbows.

Little Miss No Drugs is sucking down ibuprophen like a pro. And walking like a 90-year-old. I'd ask Hubby to kiss my knees and make them better, but I think if he bent over that far he'd never be able to make it back up to a standing position.

2 comments:

Sue said...

hehe, you could ask him anyway and use his new 'position' in the house to your advantage, hahahah. I'm so evil!

ALF said...

Well that just paints quite a picture of the two of you, all old and crippled like.