1. Where were you 1 hour ago? in bed
2. Who will your next kiss be with? Son #3, most likely
3. Do you kiss a lot of people? Hubby & the Sons
4. Are you wearing socks right now? no
5. When was the last time you went out of state? Last night
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Iced green tea, topped off with Diet Peach White Tea
8. What are you wearing right now? Frumptastic "Indian Rocks Beach, Florida" nightshirt
9. What was your last purchase? $55 in junk food, at the Verizon Center
10. Last food you ate? Popcorn
11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother in law
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? New sneakers
13. Do you have a pet? Good God, yes
14. What’s the last sporting event you watched? I caught a few minutes of the Skins game
15. Are you a pirate? No. More of a saucy wench
16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? I plead the 5th
17. What is the last thing you purchased online? bra & thong (ooh, baby)
18. One thing you hate about yourself? not enough discipline
19. What’s your favorite soup? avgolemono, from the Silver Palate Cookbook
20. Do you miss anyone? Yes. Granma Bolz, mostly
21. Last play you saw? Sarah, Plain & Tall, I think.
22. What are your plans for the day? Write, answer email, clean house, hit the gym, and then spend the rest of the day at the county fair
24. Ever go to camp? I camped with the girl scouts, but not a "leave your parents and make out with boys from the camp on the other side of the lake" kind of camp, no
25. Were you an honor roll student in school? On rare occasion
26. What do you know about the future? It's coming, ready or not
27. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? no
28. How is one to classify? First, you must observe. Then, decide what characteristics are most important...
29. Do you have a tan? No. Tans are for people without stuff to do.
30. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I was not quite 24...
31. Last person who made you cry? Me
I got this meme from Carol, who is making me a replacement charm bracelet for the one that got lost in the mail. Feel free to adopt the meme as your own. They are pointless and stupid, but I enjoy them.