Saturday, July 07, 2007

Where are my KEYS, dammit?

A few days ago, I was driving around town running errands/mulling life/writing in my head, desperately trying to hold my thought long enough to get out of the car and to my desk to write it down.

As I entered the house with my armloads of groceries, all the Sons and the Hubby all started talking to me. Like, one after the other. This tends to shut my brain down.

I put my keys down, somewhere, and I have no idea where. I have been searching all over, to no avail. And today, was even doing the "look through all your dresser drawers" thing, which netted me a lot of stuff that can go to the thrift store, and a dresser and end table that no longer need dusting, but still no keys.

We now only have my husband's spare set. I am not liking this at all.

No comments: