Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Republican Death March, and a Meme

I voted. For the first time in my life, I voted a total, don't-care-that-it-won't-matter, PROTEST vote. Made the whole thing a little more palatable.

And so, back to dumb stuff. Here's a meme, lifted from Avitable

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
IT'S A MIRACLE! No, really, ya gotta run that test again.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Let's just say I'm friends with the people I actually trust.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Been there, done that. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Sometimes.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Well, I'd have to walk down the hall...

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Kate. Scientific mind, very observant.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nah. Rejection, THAT scares me.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yup.

10. What’s your favorite scar?
On my left thumb. Caught a piece of broken glass, on purpose. Because, you know, shearing off my thumb was somehow preferable to having the glass hit the floor.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Summer of 06--coming home from Grand Junction, Colorado

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Gravel? You voted for the nutjob?

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Tall, strong jaw, and slightly scruffy.

14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.
sorry...still thinking about tall, strong jaw, and slightly scruffy.

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
publication in Maryland Life Magazine (I queried today)

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Hubby.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
Four.

18. Would you make a good parent?
Well, I think I was good when they were small. Jury's still out, on the teen years

19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
lying on a bench outside of Jurassic Park at Universal Studios, Florida

20. What’s your middle name?
Elizabeth

21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Why does he need my business card?

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I take the 5th.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My sister.

24. What are you wearing right now?
The sweat-soaked clothes I had on for my spinning class. Had to check my email before I hit the showers.

25. Righty or Lefty?
righty. Both physically and by political inclination

26. Best place to eat?
The Country Store--because the food is good and I'm watching some of my favorite musicians, every time I'm there.

27. Favorite jeans?
Low-rise, boot-cut, dark wash things from Old Navy.

28. Favorite Animal?
Cats

29. Favorite juice?
anything in smoothie form

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yup.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Who hasn't? Is this a trick question?

32. Ever had a bar fight?
No, but only because my friends pulled me out of there in time.

33. Who knows you the best?
Hubby and Kate

34. Shoe size?
7.5

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Contacts

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes. I almost killed that damn dog.

37. Been to Mexico?
Tijuana! Twice!

38. Did you buy something today?
Not yet. The night is young.

39. Did you get sick today?
Nope.

40. Do you miss someone today?
I usually do.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
I have four children. Two are teenagers. One will be a teenager next week. Yes, I fight every day.

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
16 years ago, in Thailand.

43. Last person to lie in your bed?
Son #3

44. Last person to see you cry?
Some stranger in the next lane on the highway.

45. Who made you cry?
Me. Nobody else can make me cry, I think.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Beach Patrol: Panama City Beach (I am married, ok? I have no control over the remote)

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
My parents are visiting. Then my son is having a sleepover. I will be cleaning and telling people to be quiet.

48. Who do you think will repost this?
No clue

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Hubby (remember? Beach Patrol?)

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
We're goin' ta Vegas, Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved this! I'm going to steal (umm borrow) it if I may? ;o)