Andrea here from over at Asphalt & Brie guest blogging for our favorite blogger.
Christine and Hubby are off celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss. I gotta tell you folks that I've been in a whole mess of weddings but this was by far the most awesome! Hmmm, I remember it like yesterday (cue hazy fade-out and music). . .
- Mike being ambushed and having his chest hairs shaved by a bunch of guys (roommates). Christine was royally pissed!
- Bridesmaids, Christine, her mom and her sister picking out dresses and Mom treating us all to lunch.
- Rehearsal dinner at Dankers. We ate so much and it was Yum-O
- Food hangover on the big day.
- Fight between groomsmen and bridesmaid over who gets what changing room at the church
- Bridesmaids prancing around the church in shorts and flip flops one hour before the ceremony starts--yep, a few folks had started arriving
- One of the bridesmaids dad rebuking us, "Don't you think you all need to get dressed."
- Christine walking down in the most gorgeous dress and her hair perfectly in place (courtesy of a lot, and a mean A LOT of hair spray)
- Mike and the groomsmen where HOT in their Tuxedo's. Who knew Rocker Dude and college boys could clean up so good.
- Wedding Reception at the Officer's Club. They bought us our food but all we wanted was some Pepto...food hangover.
- Limbo with a broom someone found in a closet.
- We were some partying fools
Well, those are some of the memories. But my most favorite memory of all: seeing two friends whom I love dearly driving off to start their lives together.
So congratulations, Writer Girl and Rocker Dude!