Saturday, January 31, 2009

Call me! On the line...

Hubby, Son #1 and I got new cell phones on Thursday. Hubby wanted to consolidate his bill with mine, and to get something with a QWERTY keyboard for his phone, and Son #1 wanted to actually HAVE a phone.

Since then, Hubby has been a bit frustrated with the new phone. All the buttons are different from the last one, so he has to re-learn. And I have been consigned to manually transferring all my contacts, because Verizon and Virgin cannot communicate with each other. So close together in the alphabet, you'd think they'd get along, but noooo.

The only one really happy has been Son #1, who received a naked photo yesterday from some young woman who did not realize that Alex, who she loves, has changed cell phone numbers without informing her. Son #1 is not Alex, but, he really appreciates the thought, you know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet he appreciated it! LOL!

Sue said...

Har har har! Oh my word. Has he replied back to tell her he's not Alex? You should if he doesn't, save her the energy of doing that again.

ALF said...

Yeah, like Sue said, did he tell her that he's not Alex?

Anonymous said...

Send me the picture and I'll determine what needs to be done.

Christine said...

Actually, by the time he told me of the picture he had already deleted it.

He has not replied to her, although he does occasionally flip open his phone and PRETEND to reply, "Yeah, about that, I am not Alex but I love you, too, and would appreciate hearing from you again." type stuff.

His father and his 13 year old brother think he should have forwarded it all over the internet, because "That'll teach her!" but fortunately Son #1 has more sense than a 13 year old.

Knot, the picture is on the way and I am sure he would appreciate all your advice.