I stole this from Sue. Because, after last night, I need something light-hearted to focus on.
“40 Secrets About Yourself”
Be HONEST no matter what.
1. What Is your natural hair color?
Exactly the color you see. Brown.
2. What is your middle name?
Elizabeth. It sounds so much more sophisticated than I feel.
3. Your current relationship status?
Married 19 years
4. What is your current mood?
Fairly calm & focused, in a "Monday morning, tons of work" kind of way.
5. What color underwear are you wearing?
I have a brown bra and blue boyshorts with tulips on them
6. What makes you happy?
Sex, kissing, and public displays of affection. Dancing. Great live music. Hanging out with friends. Writing. Getting PAID for said writing. Photography. Compliments. Blog comments. Those emails telling me I have MySpace messages from people I like. And the gym.
7. What are you doing right now?
Eating a chocolate chip bagel and suppressing the urge to scream.
9. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change?
I'm not sure. Mostly, I think I would go with the way I did things.
10. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
A big, bad-ass tiger.
11. Ever had a near death experience?
12. Something you do a lot?
Laundry. Dishes. Futz around on the Internet. And hit the gym.
13. What’s the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Fuck Me Pumps
14. Who did you copy and paste this from?
15. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
John Lennon, and his son, Sean. Too bad I have no musical talent.
16. When was the last time you cried?
Couple of weeks ago, I think
17. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yup, in school, in choir.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be?
I would be able to read minds. But only when I wanted to. Not all the time.
19. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
My gut feeling about them, whoever they may be.
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? A Really Big, skinny, caramel latte.
21. What’s your biggest secret?
Ha. Like I'd tell the internet.
22. Favorite color?
I think the teal on the wall in my living room. At sunset and sunrise, it matches the sky outside and the wall disappears.
23. When was the last time you lied?
Let's just say that sometimes I let people keep their assumptions of me, instead of correcting them.
24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I do if the kids watch them in my bed.
25. When did you last see someone you wanted to date?
This morning. I see him every day.
26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Chocolate chip bagel and milk.
27. Do you speak any other language? I used to be able to speak Thai, but I haven't used it in 15 years.
28. What are your favorite smells?
Hubby. Son #4. Bath & Body Works Creme Brulee stuff. Oriental grocery stores. Certain perfumes, and Polo, in small doses. Baking stuff. Sandalwood. Mint. Tide. Bleach. Gardenias. Jasmine. Lemons.
29. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
30. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
About 20 minutes ago. Thanks, Hubby!
31. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Probably, but I have no specific memory of it.
32. What are you thinking about right now?
I wish Sons #1 and 2 were already on the way to school.
33. What should you be doing?
34. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
SON #1 GAVE OUR Wii SYSTEM TO SOME GIRL AT SCHOOL WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE.
35. How often do you pray?
Does "Lord, beer me strength!" count? In that case, all the damn day.
36. Do you like working in the yard?
No. I would be happy to live in an apartment.
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
The one I've got!
38. Do you act differently around your crush?
I did at first.
39. Name one song that reminds you of an ex?
Fortunately, I've been married so long that the songs that would remind me of an ex are no longer getting played on the radio.
40. What do you think of the person who sent this to you? Be HONEST!
I wish I knew her in real life. Because I think we'd have fun.