Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wisdom From Son #2, While Son #1's Girlfriend Visits

"Ya know how they say most people only use 10% of their brains? The other 90% is being used by their junk"

Yup, he is 14. The boy knows things.

4 comments:

ALF said...

ha ha ha ha - boys.

Cynthia said...

Ack....my eyes!!! I just don't want to think about the boys KNOWING such things.... ; )

Sue said...

Does this mean kids really do know everything? Because I thought that was a myth! hahahahah

Jill/Twipply Skwood said...

Dear dear dear...let's see, I have 2 years until my daughter is 14...okay, a year and a half...YIKES!