Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Guest bloggers? What a concept!

Penelope is on vacation this week and has solicited guest bloggers to carry her blog while she's gone. BRILLIANT! I love it!

And, coincidentally, Hubby and I are going to NYC for our 20th anniversary, next week. We'll be gone for 5 days, and while I realize that I am a total Internet junkie and completely incapable of abandoning my blog for that long (intentionally, anyway) the concept of guest bloggers DOES intrigue. Anyone wanna have a go? You could be Christine for a Day!

No sob story required, but obviously they were be accepted with joyful gratitude. Just lemme know...

3 comments:

ALF said...

Are you going to give the topic or must the writer come up with it on their own?

Christine said...

Hey, you take over my blog, you can do WHATEVER you like. Unless you WANT me to supply a topic.

Andrea said...

I want to, too!